There are many things in this world that I am grateful for and many people that I am thankful for.
The universe does have a fascinating way of sending people into our lives. Some of these people are lesson’s that need to be learned, and some are blessings.
For those of you who have been followers, readers and friends would already know that in 2017, I have been on the biggest, fastest and most out of control roller coaster ride imaginable.
To be honest, on 31 Dec 2016, I read my horoscope for 2017. It claimed that 2017 would be a year of all things ending. I didn’t entirely pay too much attention to it. I didn’t, quite understand the extent of what it meant. Now here I am Dec 2017, somehow I survived everything, and I learned a lot of life lessons.
I am so grateful to have my dream job – Travel blogging. I am incredibly thankful for my genuine friends, my loving family and my beautiful readers and customers (You).
I want to share with you why I love to travel and write/blog. I started because I wanted to share with people my thoughts and feeling about my travel adventures – “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
There are thousands of people who write / blog. A lot of them write about Travel and Solo Travel. Everyone, I am sure, is on the path of their journey.
My journey is to inspire and teach anyone who is open to change in their lives.
These are the things I have learned from my Solo Travels.
(1) Travel improves your mental health
(2) Travel makes you more creative
(3) Travel will force you to become a problem solver
(4) Travel pushes you to get out of your comfort zone
(5) Travel teaches you independence
(6) Travel enhances your self-awareness
(7) Travel introduces you to the world
(8) Travel helps you accept
(9) Travel gives you an open mind
(10) Travel awakens all of your senses
(11) Travel teaches you gratitude
(12) Travel will guide you to be brave
(13) Travel will introduce you to different languages and cultures
(14) Travel forges life-long friendships
(15) Travel introduces you to all the taste in the world
(16) Travel teaches you how amazing “Getting lost” is
(17) Travel teaches you-you are never truly alone
(18) Travel teaches you how to change your mindset and attract beauty and love
(19) Travel will show you that true love comes from within
(20) Travel teaches you how to become a dreamer
(21) Travel will help you realize your inner straight
Finally, I want to end this year with one message to everyone. Find your purpose. Do not spend your life been jealous or envious of others. Do not spend your life comparing or competing with others. Do not waste your life being someone you are NOT.
#Travelquote: “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right.”
Join ME, MYSELF AND I … by Subscribing. You will receive instant access to all there is to know about ….. HOW TO #TRAVELSAFE #TRAVELSMART #TRAVELSOLO By YOGITA RIDGLEY ?